Get Your Flowers Delivered Australia Wide and Overseas
Monday to Saturday Deliveries:
Delivery Policy – Customers can place and pay for orders 1 or 2 months in advance.
- No guaranteed timed deliveries on our big occasions e.g. Valentine’s, Mother’s Day and Christmas.
- Delivery times for outer suburbs can vary e.g. Valentines & Mothers Day.
- Funeral deliveries can be specific with regards to time.
- Should there be any delivery problems to restricted areas additional charges will apply. Our staff member will contact you via telephone or email to discuss the matter before dispatch of goods can occur.
Same day delivery is guaranteed provided:
- Maryborough deliveries occur in the mornings and afternoon Monday to Saturday with no specific time.
- Orders are received by 3:00 pm (weekdays) and 12 pm (Saturday)
- Subject to product availability depending on seasons.
All product illustrations are a guide to the style of flowers, gourmet foods and gifts that will be delivered once you order the flowers online. Accessory items e.g. containers, baskets, gourmet foods and fresh flowers may be substituted to an equivalent value and quality to meet to fulfill your requirements.
If the recipient is not home, flowers will be left in a re-usable water filled container in a suitable place along with a calling card stating time and date of delivery. If access is not available upon delivery the item will be returned to the store awaiting recipient to arrange for collection. Products with Alcohol – Subject to the Liquor Act. Any products containing Alcohol will not be left at the recipients premises if no-one is available over the age of 18 years to accept the delivery.
Quality Flowers Delivered Across Australia
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and services, getting gorgeous flowers delivered Australia wide in a timely manner. It is important however to remember that flowers are a perishable, natural product that will react to their environment. Unfortunately, once we dispatch our flowers a number of changes in condition may result in changes in their longevity
- If flowers are arranged in florist’s foam, place flower arrangement in a cool place away from direct sunlight, strong heat and draughts and most importantly in a position where you will be able to best enjoy them!. Top up with clean water daily, taking care not to overfill.
- If you have received cut flowers, trim stems diagonally about 2cm from the base prior to placing in clean water. Take special care to remove all leaves that will be underwater, as they contain bacteria that may quickly proliferate and spoil the water.
- Position flowers away from draughts, direct heat and sunlight. Do not place them on heat generating appliances such as TVs and microwave ovens.
- As some flowers will last longer than others, carefully remove spent blooms, especially if other flowers in your display are still alive.
If you have any concerns about our flowers or Australia wide delivery, please telephone Blooms & Petals Florist and speak with one of our experienced staff on 07 4124 1077. Complaints must be made within 48 hours of flower delivery.
On average, flowers should last between 3 – 7 days. Should your flowers perish within 48 hours of the delivery date and we are satisfied that all care instructions provided have been followed, Blooms & Petals Florist will be happy to discuss an alternative. To assist us in our quality control it is our policy to collect the original delivered item and return it to our shop for inspection.
Blooms & Petals Florist Hervey Bay uses SecurePay Payment Gateway to provide a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card transactions over the Internet.
Credit card details are encrypted the moment they are transmitted from the client’s browser to the banking network using industry standard SSL 128 Bit encryption.
A client’s credit card details are not stored anywhere on the Internet and the only company who has access to this data is the merchant’s bank.
The bank also sends confirmation information via the same encryption technology back to the client’s browser. These secure processes provide clients with peace of mind when purchasing online.